CBSE Class 11-science - Surface Tension and Capillarity Videos
- What is capillarity? Give some applications of capillarity.
- Determine the height of purple liquid in a U tube. Density of purple liquid is 0.7 g/cc , density of blue liquid = 1.4 g/cc , density of mercury = 13.6 g/cc.
- What is the radius of new bubble formed if two bubbles of radii 2 cm and 1.5 cm coalesce?
- Consider a bubble of radius 1.5 cm on which surface tension is 3.9 x 10-2 Nm-1. Calculate the pressure inside it.
- Suppose there are two bubbles B1 and B2. The excess pressure inside B1 is twice the excess pressure in B2. Find the ratio between the volumes of the two bubbles.
- Draw the graph of the excess pressure inside a soap bubble when it is blown slowly.
- Dirty or greasy stains cannot be cleared by washing with water and we need detergents. Why?
- Why is ploughing of fields essential?
- State the factors on which the angle of contact depends.
- <div>How do trees draw water form the ground?</div>
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.