CBSE Class 11-science Maths Straight Lines
12th sum.plz sry i earlier wrote 11th
But ita 12th
14th sum plz
- The perpendicular from the origin to the line y = mx+c has length 5 units and slope -2. Find the values of m and c.
- Find the distance between two parallel lines 2x - y + 3 = 0 And 2x - y - 1 = 0
- Find the distance between the lines 9x + 40y - 20 = 0 and 9x + 40 y + 103 = 0
- What is the distance between the parallel lines 4(x + y) + 6 = 0 and 8x + 8y + 24 = 0
- One side of a triangle is the line 2x + 2y = 1. One of the vertices is (4,6). So find the area of the triangle.
- Find the distance of the point (3,4) from the line 3x - 6y - 8 = 0
- Find the distance of the line x = 3 from the origin
- Find the length of the perpendicular from the point (0,5) to the line y - 4 = 0
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.