CBSE Class 11-science - Group 14 Elements Videos
- oxygen combines with two isotopes of carbon
- if nitrite and magenisium ions are isoelectric species if yes than how
- Difference between carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide ???
- Carbon dioxide is non-polar while water is polar. What conclusion do you draw about their structures from this?
- Give a comparative account of the chemistry of carbon and silicon with regard to their property of catenation.
- PbO2 is stronger oxidizing agent than SnO2.
- Give the differences in structures of the following pair of compounds CO2 and SiO2.
- Gallium has higher I.E. than Aluminium. Explain.
- C and Si are always tetravalent but Ge, Sn, Pb show divalency.
- Why the melting point of diamond is very high?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.