CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Dual Nature
- The de Broglie wavelength of an electron travelling with 20% of velocity of light is nearly equal to
- A light of wavelength 3 × 10 ^- 7 strikes a metal surface. the energy of incident light in electron volt is
- The frequency of a light whose wavelength is 12 metres is
- For hydrogen atom the energy of a photon emitted during a transition from n=2 state to n=1 state is
- The de broglie wavelength of a particle with mass 1kg and velocity 100m/s is
- Please solve the doubt in the image uploaded below.
- What is Heisenberg's uncertainty principle?
- On the basis of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, show that the electron can not exist within the nucleus.
- Calculate the uncertainty in velocity of a cricket ball of mass 0.15 kg if its uncertainty in position is of the order of 1A0
- Calculate the uncertainty in velocity of an electron if uncertainty in its position is of the order of 1 A0.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number