CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Common Ion Effect
- Sir, Can you please explain the method for solving buffer based and PH based questions in equillibrium
- What is the common ion effect?
- What is a buffer solution?
- How do buffer solutions work?
- The Ksp for AgCl is 1.8 x 10-10. If Ag+ and Cl- are both in solution and in equilibrium with AgCl. What is [Ag+] if [Cl-] = .020 M?
- The Ksp for AgCl is 1.8 x 10-10. If Ag+ and Cl- were both present at 0.0001 M, would a precipitate occur?
- Iron (III) nitrate has a solubility of 0.15 M. Find concentration of the ions in solution.
- The Ksp for Ag2CrO4 is 9x10-12 M3. What is the molar solubility of Ag2CrO4 in pure water?
- Calculate [Ag+], when 0.03 mole of KBr is added to one liter saturated solution of AgBr. Given Ksp of AgBr =5.0x10-13
- A solution is formed by combining 0.025 mol CaCl2 and 0.015 mol Pb(NO3)2 producing one litre of solution. Will PbCl2 precipitate in this solution?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number