CBSE Class 11-science Physics Energy and Power
Work, Energy and PowerThis video explains energy, its different forms and the law of conservation
Energy and Power - Part 2This video explains the equivalence of mass and energy, power and the mathe
Work, Energy and PowerThis video contains practice questions on the forms of energy, law of conse
- For a liquid drop of radius r falling in air with terminal velocity power delivered by gravitational force is proportional to
- A machine gun fires 360 bullets per minute and each bullet trvels with a velocity of 600ms-1.If the mass of each bullet is 5gm.find the power of the machine gun
- Define power. State its units.
- What is the mass-energy equivalence relation?
- State the series of changes in energy when a pole vaulter runs towards the bar and crosses it.
- Aman and Aryan lift 50 Kg dumbbell over their head through same distance. Aman lifts it 10 times in 1 minute whereas Aryan lifts it 10 times in 10 seconds. Who does more work and who has more power?
- Explain how the energy is transformed in roller coaster?
- What is h.p.? What is the relation between h.p. and watts?
- What is kilo-watt hour?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.