CBSE Class 11-science Physics Calorimetry
- What is calorimetry?
- Water is used in hot water bottles and coolants as well. Why?
- What are the various changes that takes place on heating a substance?
- What is molar heat capacity? Derive the expression for it.
- What is triple point? What is the triple point of water?
- Write the value of specific heat of a gas in an isothermal process?
- What are the two principal specific heats of a gas?
- What is ? On what factors does its value depend?
- What is thermal capacity?
- Is Cp greater than Cv? Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number