CBSE Class 11-science - Calorimetry Videos
Thermal Properties of Matter
This video explains calorimetry.
- 10 gm of ice at -10℃ is added to 10gm of water at 85℃.What is the final temperature?
- What is calorimetry?
- Water is used in hot water bottles and coolants as well. Why?
- What are the various changes that takes place on heating a substance?
- What is molar heat capacity? Derive the expression for it.
- What is triple point? What is the triple point of water?
- Write the value of specific heat of a gas in an isothermal process?
- What are the two principal specific heats of a gas?
- What is ? On what factors does its value depend?
- What is thermal capacity?