CBSE Class 11-science Physics Kinematics Of Linear Motion
- What is motion?
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
- IF A CAR start from rest and TRAVEL WITH CONSTANT acceleration for 10 second.find the ratio of distance in 1st and 2nd second travel by car?
- a boat is moving in a river with velocity 6km/h ,(1)upstream(2)downstream .what is the resultant velocity of th boat if the velocity of the flow of water is 4km/h.
- What do you understand by relative velocity?
- A ball is dropped from a height of 125 m. At the same instant, a man runs from A to catch the ball. With what speed should the man run?
- Velocity vs time graph of a particle moving along a straight line is shown. What is the average acceleration between t = 4 s and t = 12 s?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number