CBSE Class 11-science Physics Projectile Motion
Motion in a PlaneThis video explains projectile motion and the path of projectile motion.
Motion in a PlaneThis video explains total time of flight, horizontal range and maximum heig
Motion in a PlaneThis video contains questions on projectile motion.
- A particle is projected from a point P with a velocity v at an angle θ with horizontal. At a certain point Q it moves at right angles to its initial direction. Then (a) velocity of particle at Q is vsintheta (b) velocity of particle at Q is Vtantheta (c) time taken from P and Q is v/g sin theta (d) time taken from P and Q is v/gsectheta
A baseball is hit by a bat and given a velocity of 40.0m/s at an angle of 30 degree above the horizontal. The height of the ball above the ground upon impact with the bat is 1.0 m
a) what maximum height above the ground does the wall reached
b) a feilder is 110.0 m from home plate with the ball is hit and the balls trajectory is directly at home if he begins running at the moment the ball is hit and catches the ball. when it is still 3.0 m above the ground. How long does he run before catching the ball.
C) how fast does he have to run in order to catch the ball
- A particle of mass m is given speed u at angle theta at topmost point It breaks into two equal parts one comes to rest find point of landing of second mass
- a projector is projected horizontal with velocity 10 ms making distance 45 degree .what is time of flig
- what is the meaning of projectile motion
- If a ball launched with initial velocity of 25 m/s at 45 degree. Find the maximum range covered by the ball?
- what is lowest speed of an object in the projectile motion fired with an angle 30º and speed is 5m/s?
- curve of radius 120 m is banked at an angle of 18°. At what speed can it be negotiated under icy conditions where friction is negligible?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.