CBSE Class 11-science Physics Kinetic Theory of Gases
Kinetic Theory of GasesThis video explains the kinetic theory of gases, ideal gas law and behaviou
Kinetic Theory of GasesThis video explains the pressure exerted by an ideal gas and the relationsh
Kinetic Theory of GasesThis video contains practice questions and numerical problems on the kineti
- Derive allotropic constant in terms of degree of freedom and hence find it's value for monotonic diatomic and polyatomic gases . 4. Derive the expression for mean free path for a gas .
- Kinetic and calculus method
- The graph shows the variation of PV with P of given masses of three gases A, B and C. The temperature is kept constant. Which of these is ideal graph?
- Is the r.m.s speed same as the average speed?
- When a gas is suddenly compressed, its temperature rises. Why?
- The volume of a gas sample is increased. Why does the pressure, which is exerted by the gas, decrease?
- In terms of the kinetic theory of gases, explain why the pressure of a gas in a closed container increases when the gas is heated?
- If three molecules have velocities 0.5, 1 and 2 km/s respectively, calculate the ratio of the root mean square speed and average speed.
- Calculate the root mean square velocity of oxygen molecules at 27oC. Take the density of oxygen to be 0.001424 g/cc.
- At what temperature, will the root mean square velocity of a gas at 0oC be half its value, if the pressure remains constant?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.