CBSE Class 11-science Biology Aerobic Respiration: Electron Transport System And Oxidative Phosphorylation
- What is beta-oxidation of fat(in mitochondria)?
- Please Explain the points 'b' & 'c' of chemiosmotic hypothesis of photosynthesis with the help of a diagram
- Where does the electron transport system take place in the mitochondrion?
- Name the component which transfers electrons from ubiquinol to cytochrome c.
- Write the other name of complex IV.
- State the components of complex IV.
- Name the final hydrogen acceptor in the electron transport system.
- Name the molecule which is synthesised with the help of F0 and F1 particles.
- How many hydrogen ions are passed through the F0 channel for the production of one ATP molecule?
- Draw a well-labelled diagram indicating the synthesis of ATP in mitochondria.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number