CBSE Class 11-science Biology Introduction To Respiration, Glycolysis And Fermentation
- acquiring oxygen debt is evidence that a. anearobic process is slower than aerobic process b. oxygen is not stored in tissues c. lactic acid can be converted into glycogen
- State the term used for organisms which feed on dead and decaying matter.
- What are respiratory substances?
- Name the structures in plants responsible for gaseous exchange.
- State the other term used for glycolysis.
- Name the pathway discovered by Gustav Embden, Otto Meyerhof and J. Parnas.
- State the site of glycolysis in the cell.
- Name the source in plants from which glucose is derived for respiration.
- Name the enzyme which catalyses the conversion of sucrose into glucose and fructose.
- Name the reaction during which glucose-6-phosphate is formed from glucose.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number