CBSE Class 11-science Biology The Respiratory Balance Sheet, Amphibolic Pathway, Respiratory Quotient
- State the net gain of ATPs by the oxidation of one glucose molecule.
- In which form do the proteins enter the respiration pathway?
- State the factor on which the respiratory quotient depends.
- What will be the RQ if tripalmitin is used as a substrate in respiration?
- How are fats utilised as substrates in aerobic respiration?
- How would proteins enter the respiratory pathway?
- What is respiratory quotient? State the formula used to calculate the respiratory quotient.
- Write the chemical equation for the use of fats in respiration. Also state the RQ of the reaction.
- The respiratory pathway is any amphibolic pathway. Justify.
- Draw a flowchart explaining the interrelationship between the metabolic pathway and the breakdown of different molecules into CO2 and H2O.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number