CBSE Class 11-science Biology Neuron, Conduction And Transmission Of Nerve Impulse
- larger influx of sodium ions into the nerve cell is called
- Why do schwann cells do not secrete myelin in case of non myelinated nerve fibres
- multiple answer type question
- what do you mean by inhibitory neurotransmitter?
- State the two main parts of the human neural system.
- What are the two nerve fibres of PNS?
- State the functions of afferent nerve fibres.
- State the functions of efferent nerve fibres.
- Name the two main divisions of the peripheral neural system.
- Write the significance of the autonomic neural system.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number