CBSE Class 11-science Biology Neural Control and Coordination
- larger influx of sodium ions into the nerve cell is called
- Why do schwann cells do not secrete myelin in case of non myelinated nerve fibres
multiple answer type question
- what do you mean by inhibitory neurotransmitter?
- State the two main parts of the human neural system.
- What are the two nerve fibres of PNS?
- State the functions of afferent nerve fibres.
- State the functions of efferent nerve fibres.
- Name the two main divisions of the peripheral neural system.
- Write the significance of the autonomic neural system.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.