CBSE Class 11-science Biology The Ear
- State any one function of the ears.
- State the significance of pinna.
- Name the two parts which form the outer ear.
- What is the other name for the ear drum?
- Name the three ossicles present in the ear.
- Name the ossicle which is attached to the oval window.
- Name the ossicle to which the tympanic membrane is attached.
- State the function of the ear ossicles.
- Name the two parts of the human body which are connected to each other through the Eustachian tube.
- Name the fluid present outside the membranous labyrinth.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number