CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
worksheet 1 question 1
- exceeds it's bredth by 3m
pls solve this math doubt
- A and B together can do a piece of work in n days while B alone can finish in it m days.work done by A in 1 days is
- 4/x + 3y = 14 3/x - 4y =23
a/b + b/y = c. And. b/x + a/y = 1/c
find x and y
class 10 maths
- 8 men and 12 boys can finish a piece of work in 10 days, while 6 men and 8 boys can finish it in 14 days. Find the time taken by one man alone and that by one boy alone to finish the work.
- the sum of the numerator and denominator of a fraction is 8. if 3 is added to both it's numerator as well the denominator the
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.