CBSE Class 10 Maths Introduction to Trigonometry
- Given that sin tita =a/b,then tan tita is equal to
- (1+tanA+secA) (1+cotA-cosecA)=?
- Proove that (CotA+CosecA-1)/(CotA-CosecA+1) = (1+CosA)/SinA
- prove that cos theta by 1-tan theta+sin theta by 1- cot theta equals to sin theta+ cos theta
- Cosec(theta) - cot(theta) = alpha then cosec(theta)+ cot( alpha)=?
- (1+secA)/secA = sin²A/(1-cosA)
- Rohit and Rahul went to see the tower in the city They amazed with the height of tower as it was a high they were looking at the top of tower from two different places. If the angles of elevation of the top of a tower from two points distant a and b .(a>b) from its foot and in the same straight line from it are respectively 30 and 60 then find the height of the tower
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.