CBSE Class 10 - Trigonometrical Ratios Videos
The product of sec A ×
Which of the following is incorrect?
There are ____ trigonometric ratios.
- if sin (x+30°)=1/2 find x
- in triangle ABC is a right triangle right angle B and sin c is equal to 12 by 25 find the value of sin A cos c minus cos A sin c
cot2 30-2cos2 60-3/4sec2 45-4sec2 30
- if sin theta = root3/2, find the value of all t- ratios
- if altitude of sun is 60 degrees then height of vertical tower that will cast shadow of lenght 20m
Please sir solve this
- prove that cosec-cot A) ^2 = 1-Cos A/ 1+ cos A
- A ladder 15 m long just reach the top of a vertical wall. If the ladder makes an angle 60° with the wall , find the height of wall
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.