CBSE Class 10 - Trigonometric Tables Videos
What is the value of tan 45˚?
Find the value of sin2 45˚ + cos2 30˚.
What is the value of sec 0˚?
What is the value of cot 90˚?
- sin 60° cos 30°+sin² 30° cos 60°
- standard angle and non standard angle?
- videos of this chapter
- A real number of alfha is zero of p(x) then is A factors of
- Evaluate the following: sin 30° + tan 45° - cosec 60°/ sec 30°+ cos 60° + cot 45°
- Find the value of 4/3 tan 60°+3cos30°-2sec30°-3/4cot60°
sin A + cos B A 30° B is an acute angle find the value of B
- what will be the ratios of sides for secA and cotA
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.