CBSE Class 10 Maths Areas Related to Circles
The circumference of a circle is 50π. So, the radius is
If C is the circumference of a circle of radius r, then the perimeter of the semicircle will be
If A is the area of the circle of radius r and B is the area of the circle with radius , then
- A square with perimeter p cm has more area than a circle with circumference p cm. State true or false with explanation
- if area of circle numricle double its perimeter find the radius of circle 4units
- If a truck covers 2.2 km and each wheel makes 350 complete revolution.Find the radius of the wheel
- the forewheel of tractor makes 120 revolution more than the rear wheel in going 720m. if the diameter of the forewheel is doubled and the diameter of the rear wheel in increased by half times the present diameter then the forewheel makes 20 revolution more than the rear wheel in going the same distance find the circumference of each wheel
- Hello Sir, Please clarify my doubt 1) A wire is in the form of a square of side121cm.It is cut and made into the shape of a circle.Find the diameter of the circle. 2) a wire is in the form of a triangle of sides 28cm,26cm and 30cm.The wire is cut and made into a circle.Will the area of the circle be the same as that of the triangle? Thank You.
- Hello sir, please explain the questions that follow: 1) Find the width of the race track which is of a ring shape if the inner circumference is 528m and the outer circumference is 616m. 2) A wire is in the form of a square of side121cm.It is cut and made into the shape of a circle.Find the diameter of the circle. 3) a wire is in the form of a triangle of sides 28cm,26cm and 30cm.The wire is cut and made into a circle.Will the area of the circle be the same as that of the triangle? Thank You.
- A bicycle wheel makes 5000 revolutions in moving 11km. Find diameter of wheel?
- A triangle has side lengts 2,3,4. a tangent is drawn to the incircle parallel to side 2cm cutting the other two sides at M and N .Find the lenght MN.
- Four identical coins are placed in a square. For each coin, the ratio of area to circumference is same as the ratio of circumference to area. Then, find the area of the square that is not covered by the coins.
- A semicircular protractor's diqmeter is 14 .find its perimeter
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.