CBSE Class 10 Maths Areas Related to Circles
Perimeter of a segment is
Which of the following is correct regarding the area of a segment?
If the central angle of a circle with radius 4.5 cm is 156°, then which formula can be used to find the area of the sector?
- A horse and an ox are tied to a pet at opposite corners of a rectangular field of dimension 35 m x 20 m by ropes of length 5 m and 10 m respectively (use pi=3.14 ) The area of the field that the horse can graze is given by ------- sq.m The area of the field the ox can graze is a-------- sq.m. The area of the field left to be grazed is --------- sq.m. If the rope to which horse is tied would have been 8 m long, then the increase in the grazing area is given by _______ sq.m.
area of sector of a circle with radius r and angle measure theta is
- on a circular table cover of radius 42cm , a design is formed by a girl leaving an equilateral triangle ABC in rhe middle,
- A 10cm long chord of a circle subtends right angle at the centre of the circle.find the areas of the minor and major segments corresponding to this chord(use. pi=3.14)
- If O is centre of circle the area of sector OAPB is 15/8 of the area of the circle find theta
- write the formula to find the area of the sector of angle
What is angle theta
- Find area of a segment of a circle
- In circles, is this formula applicable for finding the area of the sector with angles 60/90/120: 1/2 x r2 x sinθ
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.