Four identical coins are placed in a square. For each coin, the ratio of area to circumference is same as the ratio of circumference to area. Then, find the area of the square that is not covered by the coins.
Asked by rushabhjain.av | 7th Feb, 2019, 03:46: PM
According to the question,
Circumference = Aera of a circle
Answered by Sneha shidid | 8th Feb, 2019, 09:26: AM
- Hello Sir, Please clarify my doubt 1) A wire is in the form of a square of side121cm.It is cut and made into the shape of a circle.Find the diameter of the circle. 2) a wire is in the form of a triangle of sides 28cm,26cm and 30cm.The wire is cut and made into a circle.Will the area of the circle be the same as that of the triangle? Thank You.
- Hello sir, please explain the questions that follow: 1) Find the width of the race track which is of a ring shape if the inner circumference is 528m and the outer circumference is 616m. 2) A wire is in the form of a square of side121cm.It is cut and made into the shape of a circle.Find the diameter of the circle. 3) a wire is in the form of a triangle of sides 28cm,26cm and 30cm.The wire is cut and made into a circle.Will the area of the circle be the same as that of the triangle? Thank You.
- A bicycle wheel makes 5000 revolutions in moving 11km. Find diameter of wheel?
- A triangle has side lengts 2,3,4. a tangent is drawn to the incircle parallel to side 2cm cutting the other two sides at M and N .Find the lenght MN.
- A semicircular protractor's diqmeter is 14 .find its perimeter
- A road 7 m wide surrounds a circular park whose circumference is 352 m. Find the area of the road.
- In the given figure, PS is the diameter of a circle of length 6 cm. Q and R are the points on the diameter such that PQ, QR and RS are equal. Semicircles are drawn with PQ and QS as diameters. Find the perimeter of the shaded portion.
- The boundary of the shaded portion in the given diagram consists of four half circles and two quarter circles. Find the area of the shaded region and length of the boundary, if OA = OB = OC = OD = 14 cm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number