CBSE Class 10 - Chemical Properties of Metals Videos
Which of the following oxides is amphoteric?
Which of the following metals is unreactive and known as a noble metal?
Which metal displaces hydrogen from acids to form a salt?
- Give 3 or 4 example of metal who react with hot water
- different be between metals and nonmetals on the basis of of their chemical properties
- chemical properties
- Why an element can't gain or lose 5 , 6 or 7 electrons
- properties of ionic compounds
- I am not satisfied with my previous answer about electrolysis. Pls give me more explaination
- surface of alluminium turns into dull colour after some few days.write the reaction
- which gas is evolved when sodium reats with hcl
- do all non-metal react with oxygen
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.