CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Chemical Reactions and Equations
Which can be used to store ferrous sulphate solution?
What will be the colour of the precipitate formed in this reaction
In this reaction, the blue colour of CuSO4 changes to
- difference between displacement and double displacement reaction
- 10 differences between combination and displacement reaction
- Solutions of barium chloride and sodium sulphate in water react to give insoluble barium sulphate and the solution of sodium chloride
- Are double displacement reactions endothermic
- definition of thermal decomposition,electrolysis decomposition and photolytic reaction
- what is double displacement reaction explain in detail with example
- What happens when strip of lead metal is placed in solution of copper chloride. Write chemical reaction and changes observed
- A solution of potassium chloride when mixed with nitrate solution forms insoluble white substance. Write chemical equation and type of reaction?
- why does colour of copper sulphate solution change when iron nail is dipped in it
- Balanced equation for Barium chloride+Aluminum sulphate gives Barium sulphate +Aluminum chloride sulphate+Aluminum
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.