CBSE Class 10 - Combination and Decomposition Reaction Videos
- On heating blue coloured powder of Copper (I) Nitrate in a boiling tube, Copper Oxide (black), Oxygen gas and a brown gas X is formed (a) Write a balanced chemical equation of the reaction. (b) Identify the brown gas X evolved. (c) Identify the type of reaction. (d) What could be the pH range of the aqueous solution of the gas X ?
- when metals react with nitric acid then this gas is produced
- what is electrolytic refining
- Mention the type of reaction that take place on heating lead nitrate crystal
- Name the compound used for testing CO2gas.
- 2g of ferrous sulphate crystals are heated in a dry boiling tube. (i) List any two observations. (ii) Name the type of chemical reaction taking place. (iii) ‘Write the chemical equation for the reaction.
- Colour of ferric oxide
- What is combination reaction?
- is burning of magnesium ribbion endothermic or exothermic and explain how
- Are the reactions in which bases are produced are always endothermic or exothermic ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.