CBSE Class 10 - Chemical Reactions Videos
Chemical Reactions, Characteristics of Chemical Reactions
- how we get the result of NH3+ HCL =NH4CL
- an iron metal compound 'Y', after decomposition changes into a solid brown substance and evolve a gas having characteristic odour of burning sulphur. Write the chemical reaction associated with this observation.
- How to Identify the solid liquid gaseous and aqueous states
- State the type of chemical reactions and chemical equations that take place in the following: (i) Magnesium wire is burnt in air. (ii) Electric current is passed through water. (iii) Ammonia and hydrogen chloride gases’are mixed.
- What are endothermic and exothermic reactions?
- what is chemical reaction
- Is corrosion both a chemical as well as physical change?
- what is chemical change