CBSE Class 10 - Introduction to Acids and Bases Videos
Which of the following properties does not belong to acids?
Vinegar which is used as a preservative in some pickles is
Which of the following is not true about mineral acids?
Which of the following is not a mineral acid?
Acids are classified as
- bases example
- what is strong acid
- PLS GIVE LIST OF WHAT COLOR NATURAL INDICATORS: RED CABBAGE LEAVES, COLORED PETALS OF GERANIUM, PETUNIA AND HYDRANGEA GIVE IN ACIDIC AND BASIC MEDIUM
- why some bases are alkaline ?
- 1.with the help of an activity explain how metal reacts with acid draw diagram? 2. define organic acids and name the source of the following acid,lactic acid, tartaric acid,malic and acetic acids..?
- differentiate between natural and synthetic indicators, give examples
- send me reactions ofacids and bases
- why HNO3 acid does not react with aluminium?
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.