why some bases are alkaline ?
Asked by oyaulakh | 15th Sep, 2021, 06:55: AM
Bases which have alkaline metal or alkaline earth metal are known as alkali. Alkaline bases are water soluble in nature.
Answered by Ravi | 15th Sep, 2021, 11:45: AM
- PLS GIVE LIST OF WHAT COLOR NATURAL INDICATORS: RED CABBAGE LEAVES, COLORED PETALS OF GERANIUM, PETUNIA AND HYDRANGEA GIVE IN ACIDIC AND BASIC MEDIUM
- 1.with the help of an activity explain how metal reacts with acid draw diagram? 2. define organic acids and name the source of the following acid,lactic acid, tartaric acid,malic and acetic acids..?
- differentiate between natural and synthetic indicators, give examples
- send me reactions ofacids and bases
- why HNO3 acid does not react with aluminium?
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number