CBSE Class 10 - Mechanism of Evolution Videos
Darwin's theory could not explain the
Which of the following factors acts against speciation?
_________ is the random changes in the frequency of traits in a population over successive generations.
Perfectly paired sets of chromosomes in human beings are called
- Which was the first organism on the earth?
- what is molecular phylogeny ?
- Speciation and their factor defination
- What factors could lead to the rise of a new species?
- What are the factors that help in the creation of a new species?
- Note on lamarckiam
- Write short note on. Lamarckism
- Why Mesozoic era is called golden period of reptiles?
- Define micro evolution and speciation
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.