CBSE Class 10 Physics Scattering Of Light
- Answer the following question- a) both are correct and correct explanation. b) both ar correct but not correct explanation. c) A is true but R is false. d) A is false and R is true. Assertion : Very fine particles scatter mainly blue light while particles of larger size scatter light of longer wavelength. Reason : If the size of the scattering particles is large enough, then, the scattered light may even appear white.
- why the sky is blue
- When the air is free from impurities the colour of the sunset looks yellow , Why does it happen
- Is the answer option 1 or option 4?
- (i)Why does the sun appear reddish at sunset or sunrise? (ii) For which colour, the refractive index of prism material is maximum and minimum?
- Why does the bluish colour predominate in a clear sky?
- Why colour of sky is blue
- What is scattering of light? Give two examples.
- Why cloud looks white?
- What is Tyndall effect? On which phenomenon does it work? Explain briefly.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number