CBSE Class 10 Maths Basic Proportionality Theorem
Basic Proportionality TheoremThis video explains the statement and derivation of the Basic Proportionali
Derivation of BP theoremStatement and derivation of the Basic Proportionality Theorem and solve pro
More on BP theoremStatement and derivation of the Basic Proportionality Theorem and solve pro
Answer of the question given below
- Two angles of a triangle are 70° and 80° The vertices of the triangle are on a circle of radius 3.5cm construct the triangle.
Using Basic Proportionality Theorem, prove that a line drawn through the mid-point of one side of a triangle parallel to another side bisects the third side. [NCERT]
- what is Thales therom
- in the figure, if de parallel bc and ad = 4x -3 ae = 8x -7 , bd = 3x- 1 and ce = 5x -2fi x.d--
- In the figure of ∆ABC ,DC ||AB. If AD = 2x ,DC = X +3, BC = 2x-1 and CE =X, then find the value of X.
- In three line segments OA, OB and OC,points L,M,Nrespectively are so shosen that LM ll AB and MN ll BC but neither of L, M nor of A,B,C are collinear. Show that LN ll AC.
- E and F are points on the sides PQ and PR respectively of a PQR. State whether EF || QR. PE = 3.9cm, EQ = 3cm, PF =3.6cm and FR = 2.4cm.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.