CBSE Class 10 Maths Solving Quadratic Equations Using The Formula
- Let alpha and beta are the zeroes of a quadratic polynomial 2x²-5x-6 then form a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are alpha+beta and alpha×beta
- x² + 7x - 10 = 0 solve the quadratic eq
- √2x+6 -x=13
- A party of tourists booked a room in a hotel for ₹1200.Three of the members failed to pay,as a results others had to pay₹20 more(each).How many tourists were there in the party?
- a square×x square-3abx+2bsquare= 0
- Solve the quadratic equation by the formula method. x2 + x - 2 = 0
- How to factorise 3x square -6x + 2 = 0
please solve question no 25
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.