CBSE Class 10 Maths Word Problems Of A.P.
- The angles of a quad in ap. With d=10°. Can I not take a-3d, a-d, a+d, a+3d as the angles. I am getting the angles as 60,80,100,120!!! Value of a=90° after adding the 4 angles.
- The angles of a quand are in A.P with d=10°. Find the angles! (Solution is attached)
- The angles of a quadrilateral are in A.P, and the common difference is 10°. Find the angles. PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY ANSWER IS NOT CORRECT!!!
- subba rao started work in1995 at annual salary of ₹5000 and received an increment of ₹200 each year .in which year did his income reach ₹7000
- Split 207 into 3 pieces such that these are in ap and the product of smaller parts is 4623
- The first term of A.P. is 5 and the last term is 45.and the sum of all its terms is 400.Find the number of the terms and the common difference of the A.P.
- An AP is -9 -6 -3 -... How many terms of AP are to be added to get the sum 66
- The sum of three number in A.P. is 27. The product of first and last is 56. Find the number?
- A sum of RS 700 is to be used to give seven cash prizes to students of school for their overall academic performance. If each prize is RS 20 less then its preceding prize, find the value of each of the prizes. From A.P.
- if P times the pth term of an A.p is equal to q times the 9th term, show that its (p+q)th term is zero.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number