CBSE Class 10 Biology Modes Of Asexual Reproduction
- what is the difference between regeneration and fragmentation??? why the cut off tail of lizard don't grow into a new individual itself?? as if the planaria cut into three each part will a separate planaria??
- give advantage and disadvantage of vegetative propagation?
- i can not able to understand what is mean by fussion
- After examining a prepared slide under the high power of a compound microscope, a student concludes that the given slide shows the various stage of binary fission in a unicellular organism. Write two observations on the basis of which such a conclusion may be drawn.
- Is it necessary for budding to always occur at one particular site? Or is there anything called site of budding in an organism?
- Process of fragmentation step by step
- explain activity 8.1 ( reproduction of yeast ) in how do organisms reproduce
- Name the type of a sexual in the following organisms (a) Yeast (b) Bread Mould (c) Rose (d) Banana (e) Bacteria (f) Mango
- Why is dna copying alone not sufficient for cell division reprओड़कतीयों
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number