CBSE Class 10 Biology How Do Organisms Reproduce?
What is/are the various modes of asexual reproduction in unicellular and multicellular organisms?
Other than Amoeba, which unicellular organism reproduces through binary fission?
Which of the following organisms reproduces through more than one mode of reproduction?
What is the blue-black structure which is seen in bread slices?
- what is difference between regeneration and budding
- which type of layering is done in jasmine?
- 1.how many life processes occurs in amoeba? 2.bacteria spieces will end if they stop reproducing.how?
- whip like structure ??
- how is grafting asexual reproduction as it involves mixing of 2 species
- spore formation
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
- why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.