1.how many life processes occurs in amoeba?
2.bacteria spieces will end if they stop reproducing.how?
Asked by mannusohal06 | 8th Apr, 2021, 09:32: PM
1. Amoeba is a unicellular organism which carries out all life processes such as digestion, absorption, assimilation, excretion, reproduction, movement and respiration.
2. Bacteria is a living organism which needs to divide and reproduce to ensure survival of the species.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 9th Apr, 2021, 11:54: AM
- whip like structure ??
- how is grafting asexual reproduction as it involves mixing of 2 species
- spore formation
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
- why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
- What is tissue culture in Asexual reproduction?
- what is the difference between fragmentation and regeneration.?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number