CBSE Class 10 - Modes of Asexual Reproduction Videos
In which of the following methods of reproduction a cyst layer is formed?
Unicellular organisms like amoeba andparamoecium undergo
- what is difference between regeneration and budding
- which type of layering is done in jasmine?
- 1.how many life processes occurs in amoeba? 2.bacteria spieces will end if they stop reproducing.how?
- whip like structure ??
- how is grafting asexual reproduction as it involves mixing of 2 species
- spore formation
- what is enzymes
- why grafting does not comes under sexual mode of reproduction ?
- difference between multicellular and unicellular organism in terms of reproduction
- why is vegetative propagation practised for growing some type of plants.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.