CBSE Class 10 Biology Chemical Coordination In Plants
- Give three examples of chemotropism.
- Why does shoot bend upward and root bend downward when a potted plant kept in horizontal position
- EXPLAIN WITH FULL DETAIL ABOUT ALL PLANTS HORMONE?
- What is nastic movement?
- What is plant hormones
- Name the plant hormone which induces photoperiodism.Explain its role.
- What are tendrils? Plz ans me And how do they help in climbing?
- which plant hormone helps to prevent wilting of leaves?
- write 2 types of nastic movement
- Name four plant hormones.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number