CBSE Class 10 - Chemical Coordination in Plants Videos
The directional growth movement in response to the stimulus of contact is called
Roots are ___________, while shoots are
The growth movement in response to a chemical stimulus is called
Which of the following plant hormones functions as a growth inhibitor?
- What is the cause of nastc movement found in mimosa pudica plant
- - promotes cell enlargement and cell differentiation in plants
- What is bolting?
- where are these hormones(auxin,cytokinin,gibberellin,ethylene and abscisic acid) secreted.
- what symbolic metabolites produced in plants?
- Is plant have a muscular tissue if no then why sunflower or insectivores plants movie or it shows locomotion
- How plants perform the function of control and coordination
- Describe an activity to illustrate the phenomenon of hydrotropism.
- how do control and coordination take in plants? (please explain as per NCERT text)
- How does mimosa plant response to touching?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.