CBSE Class 10 - Chemical Coordination in Plants Videos
Which of the following plant movements are incorrectly matched?
Which of the following hormones prevents premature fall of fruits and leaves?
If we happen to grow plants in a space station, which of the following tropic movements would be affected?
- What is the cause of nastc movement found in mimosa pudica plant
- - promotes cell enlargement and cell differentiation in plants
- What is bolting?
- where are these hormones(auxin,cytokinin,gibberellin,ethylene and abscisic acid) secreted.
- what symbolic metabolites produced in plants?
- Is plant have a muscular tissue if no then why sunflower or insectivores plants movie or it shows locomotion
- How plants perform the function of control and coordination
- Describe an activity to illustrate the phenomenon of hydrotropism.
- how do control and coordination take in plants? (please explain as per NCERT text)
- How does mimosa plant response to touching?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.