The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2016, conducted by seven zonal IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB), declared the important dates of JEE (Advanced) 2016.
JEE (Advanced) is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted to offer admission to various bachelor’s degree programmes in eighteen IITs and the Indian School of Mines (ISM) along with other reputed engineering institutes. The exam this year is scheduled for 22 May.
Paper 1: 22 May (9 am to 12 pm)
Paper 2: 22 May (2 pm to 5 pm)
Other Important Dates:
1. Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2016: 29 April to 4 May till 5 pm
2. Admit card available online: 11 May to 22 May
3. Online display of ORS and scanned responses: 1 June to 4 June till 5 pm
4. Request from candidates for review of scanned responses: 1 June to 4 June till 5 pm
5. Online display of answer keys: 5 June at 10 am
6. Feedback and comments on answer keys: 5 June to 7 June till 5 pm