CBSE All Set to Announce Class 10 and 12 Results
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to declare the results of the Class 10 and 12 Board exams.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to declare the results of the Class 10 and 12 Board exams. The results for CBSE Class 10 are expected to come out by 15 May and those for CBSE Class 12 by 20 May 2015. Students will be able to access their results by logging onto the CBSE official websites www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in.
Download the results:
1. Log onto the official website at www.cbseresults.nic.in
3. Select the relevant Class, i.e. Class 10 or Class 12 Results 2015
4. Enter Roll No or DOB correctly
5. The result will appear on the screen
6. Candidates can either save the result or take a printout
For further updates about the results, stay tuned to TopperLearning.com.