Write some important uses of oxygen.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Feb, 2018, 01:49: PM
Some important uses of oxygen are as follows:
1. Oxygen is used up by living beings in respiration process.
2. It is used for burning of fuels.
3. In industry it is used for cutting, welding and melting metals.
4. It is used in water treatment and chemical combustion.
Answered by | 6th Feb, 2018, 03:49: PM
- What is the importance of oxygen gas dissolve in water
- What will happen if oxygen on earth stop for 5 seconds
- Why do you think, mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them, while climbing high mountains?
- Why do sea divers carry oxygen gas cylinders along with them when going deep into water?
- Why earthworms come out of the soil only during heavy rains?
- With the help of an activity, show that water contains dissolved air in it.
- How is oxygen refilled in the atmosphere?
- What if the percentage of oxygen in the air reaches to 70%?
- How do the organisms that live in soil get the air they need, for respiration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number