Why do sea divers carry oxygen gas cylinders along with them when going deep into water?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Apr, 2014, 12:16: PM
Sea divers carry oxygen gas cylinders along with them because there is no free oxygen in the sea water since the little dissolved oxygen present in water can't be used for breathing by divers. It can be used only by aquatic animals.
Answered by | 25th Apr, 2014, 02:16: PM
- What is the importance of oxygen gas dissolve in water
- What will happen if oxygen on earth stop for 5 seconds
- Why do you think, mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them, while climbing high mountains?
- Why earthworms come out of the soil only during heavy rains?
- With the help of an activity, show that water contains dissolved air in it.
- How is oxygen refilled in the atmosphere?
- What if the percentage of oxygen in the air reaches to 70%?
- Write some important uses of oxygen.
- How do the organisms that live in soil get the air they need, for respiration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number