How is oxygen refilled in the atmosphere?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Feb, 2018, 01:52: PM
The oxygen of air consumed by human beings and animals in respiration and in burning of fuels is constantly replaced by plants through the process of photosynthesis.
Answered by | 6th Feb, 2018, 03:52: PM
- What is the importance of oxygen gas dissolve in water
- What will happen if oxygen on earth stop for 5 seconds
- Why do you think, mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them, while climbing high mountains?
- Why do sea divers carry oxygen gas cylinders along with them when going deep into water?
- Why earthworms come out of the soil only during heavy rains?
- With the help of an activity, show that water contains dissolved air in it.
- What if the percentage of oxygen in the air reaches to 70%?
- Write some important uses of oxygen.
- How do the organisms that live in soil get the air they need, for respiration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number