why we say congruence
Asked by haldarbidhan | 7th May, 2020, 07:13: PM
In geometry, two figures or objects are congruent if they have the same shape and size, or if one has the same shape and size as the mirror image of the other.
Answered by | 7th May, 2020, 08:40: PM
- Rational number
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number