Check whether the following figures are congruent.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Nov, 2013, 10:09: AM
Here, in figure (a):
Length h = ......(by pythagoras property)
Since in figure (a) and (b), the corresponding lengths are unequal, the two triangles are not congruent.
Answered by | 19th Nov, 2013, 12:09: PM
- Rational number
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- why we say congruence
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number