prove that the triangle are congruent .why?
Asked by swatigole123 | 19th Dec, 2020, 12:29: AM
As per the given figure, the respective two sides are equal and it is evident that the angle formed at E for both the triangles are equal being vertically opposite pair of angles.
Therefore, both the triangles are congruent by SAS condition.
Answered by | 21st Dec, 2020, 12:26: AM
- Rational number
- A line where two faces of a solid meet are called its
- what is congruent give at least two example of congruent
- why we say congruence
- how to congrent a traingle
- what is the definition of congruence
- When are two line segments congruent? Explain.
- Check whether the following figures are congruent. (a) (b)
- How can you say that an angle is congruent? Illustrate using diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number